Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Love, Or Something Like That

"If somebody says, “I love you,” to me, I feel as though I had a pistol pointed at my head. What can anybody reply under such conditions but that which the pistol-holder requires? “I love you, too.”------- Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. (b. 1922), U.S. novelist. Wampeters, Foma and Granfallons, “Address at Dedication of Wheaton College Library, 1973”.

Love is a miserable emotion. Its makes you a lice-worried,mud-covered puppy tired, wet, hungry and lonely, looking for shelter and getting kicked instead.
Until this thought that you do not need to be miserable in love. This thought might seem very obvious and cliched but if understood in its entirety is a very beautiful thought. It has energized me a lot
That's how the blog almost died............

No comments: